We are innovative and confident of delivering an education that extends beyond the school gates for your child.
It starts with literacy and numeracy programs that are tailored to build strong foundational skills, and moves into providing extension subjects that challenge the most academically able students.
Incorporated into the curriculum are a range of learning opportunities that will engage and inspire: from STEM through to Early Childhood Education, Ancient History to Engineering Skills, Digital Technologies to Hospitality Practices, our programs are designed to engage, encourage and excel.
We engage our students with a curriculum that inspires:
· VET program – Vocational Education Training so your student can leave with national recognition of skills learnt – Automotive, Engineering, Fitness, Hospitality, Business, and more.
· Sports Academy– an opportunity to excel whilst maintaining a crucial focus on academics across a number of sports including Soccer, Volleyball and Rugby League
· Academic program of excellence – going beyond the fundamentals and providing recognition for high achievement in the Arts, English, Maths and more
· Equestrian Academy to help carve a pathway into the equine industry or simply follow a passion for horse riding
· Agriculture –Agriculture is the backbone of the Australian economy and BSHS has been leading the way in agricultural education for 40years supporting our strong community agricultural sector.
· Performing Art & Music Academies– providing the development of skills for beyond skill in team work, design and collaboration
Finally, as a central hub for the community, BSHS has strong ties to agriculture, business, sport and community groups by providing hire opportunities to school facilities. To enquire about facility hire/access please contact email@example.com